Successful candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in operations management/logistics (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. A deep understanding of financial management is also a plus.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Ensure work orders are completed on time and within budget
- Ensure that production crew is trained and in compliance with federal, state, and company regulations to ensure work is completed in a safe manner and to avoid work related accidents
- Achievement of productivity, efficiency, customer service, cost, quality, safety and employee engagement objectives
- Consult with suppliers relative to modification of machines and equipment in order to improve processing and quality of products
- Excellent Computer skills, especially Excel
- Hands-on and meticulous
- 3 – 5 years in a similar role
- Well-presented and detail-oriented
EMAIL CV IN WORD FORMAT: email@example.com