- Agriculture/Logistics/production or any other qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in citrus/vegetables/fruit farming
- Basic computer literacy in MS Office (excel, outlook, word) and internet usage
- Bi-lingual (Afrikaans/English), isiXhosa would be beneficial
- Administrative and management experience
- People management and coordination experience 100 people +
- Organizing and planning
- Interpersonal skills
- Energy and Drive
- Quality orientation
- Team Player
- Ensure the right product with the right quality in the relevant carton
- Ensure that hourly and daily production and quality targets are met
- Identify areas and reasons for poor production and address them
- Overseeing of production processes
- Supervise and motivate team and identify necessary training
- Overseeing mixing of wax chemicals and post-harvest chemicals
- Ensure that the BRC standards are follow and that the food safety standards local and international are met, health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Report any equipment failure and maintenance requirements to management
- Record all relevant production and technical data
- Effective control of all employees relative disciplinary, grievance and absenteeism related matters
- Present daily production progress and planning reports to management.
- Manage Fruit degreening process.
- Organising logistics between Farms and Packhouse.
EMAIL CV IN WORD FORMAT: firstname.lastname@example.org